Friday, April 26, 2013

Blog 21: Independent Component 2

LITERAL
(a) “I, Yesenia Romero, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
(b) My ROP class and mentor there, Jack has been very helpful in helping me understand video composition.
(c) Digital Spreadsheet 
(d) I completed a video that captures all of the events throughout senior year in a montage short film.   

INTERPRETIVE 
What is most significant about my second independent component is the documentary type feel it had to it. I filmed at all senior events and whenever something interesting happened in class. 



All of my hours are logged HERE...
and here are some videos that are in the montage, that were posted throughout the year.












APPLIED


My EQ is "What is most important in creating an independent short film?" This project help me answer that. My first answer a story is most important in a short film. A short film is any video with a story less than 30 minutes. This project is about the year long story of the iPoly Class of 2013.










No comments:

Post a Comment