Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview


1.  Who did you interview and what house are they in?

Emily Vysma South House

2.  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?


I was thinking of going into Arts. I like the cosmetology area because I really find that fascinating because there’s more to it than just putting on makeup, there’s health tips and just the way you’re suppose to do it is fascinating to me.

3.  What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?



I’m not really sure yet but I was thinking of getting in touch with people who do make-up and see if I can follow them around while they are on the job.


4.  What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?


I'm hoping it will help me to focus more on what I want to go into for the project instead of having such a broad topic.


5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project ?


How broad should you be with the topic you choose?
You’ll probably start very broad but then narrow it down. One student example is someone started with art and narrowed it down to painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment