Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection

1) I am most proud of completing a presentation that is two hours long because I never thought I would have been able to do that.

2) a. P
    b. P

3) What worked in my senior project was both of my independent components because I applied the information I was learning throughout the year to create a short film for each one.

4) If I could go back in time I would have done everything differently only because I would not have any questions and known exactly what each component required. I could finish everything in one night because I have done it already and it would have a lot of improvements.

5) After my independent components (short films), mentorship (live camera operating), and a lot of research and interviews I learned about the film industry and how it is changing and how I can be a step ahead of another guy because I know what is most important in making an independent short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment